Teeth Removal Surgery & Wisdom Teeth Extraction Services
Welcome to De-TOTO Dental Clinic
When it comes to dental procedures, teeth removal surgery or wisdom tooth extraction services – are among the most daunting prospects for patients. Also called exodontia, tooth extraction involves extracting a tooth from its opening in the jaw bone. Before we consider the discharge, the dentist at De-toto Dental Dr. Bhamri makes every effort to try to repair and restore your tooth. Sometimes, though, a background is needed.
The Two Types of Extraction
The Tooth Extraction Process
At the time of discharge the Lucknow Dentist Dr. Atul Singh will need to numb my tooth, jaw bone and gums around the area with a local anesthetic. During the extraction process you will feel very stressed. This is due to the process of moving the tooth firmly in order to extend the socket to extract.
You feel pressure without pain as the anesthetic stops the nerves that block the transmission of pain, yet the nerve-transmitting nerves are less affected. If you feel pain at any time during the discharge please let us know immediately.
Reasons for Extraction
Home Instructions After the Removal of a Single Tooth
Our Other Services
Q. Is surgical tooth extraction painful?
Q. How long does a surgical tooth extraction take?
Q.What to expect after having a tooth surgically removed?
Q.What are the side effects of removing a tooth?
Q.How a tooth extraction is performed
Q.What foods you can eat after your tooth extraction
Q.What Is Wisdom Teeth Removal Surgery?
Q.Purpose of Wisdom Tooth Removal Surgery
Q.Wisdom teeth removal recovery time
Q.Wisdom teeth removal age
Q.Is removing wisdom teeth a major surgery?
Q.How long does wisdom teeth surgery take?
Q.Is wisdom tooth removal the most painful?
Q.Aftercare for a tooth extraction
- 1- Keep The extraction site Clean. Rinse the region twice or three times a day with an antibacterial mouthwash.
- 2- Take all drugs exactly as prescribed. Antibiotics and pain medications may be prescribed by your dentist.
- 3- For at least two days, avoid intense activities.
Q.How to manage pain after a tooth extraction
- 1- Apply an ice pack to the inside of your cheek.
- 2- Rest
- 3- When lying down, use a cushion to prop your head up.
- 4- Soft, cold foods should be consumed.
- 5- Starting the day following surgery, rinse your mouth with saltwater.
Q.Wisdom teeth removal side effects
- 1- Socket (Dry) (Alveolar Osteitis) Blood clots grow over the extraction sites to help your mouth recover after your wisdom teeth are removed. ...
- 2- Swelling and Pain...
- 3- Mouth Opening is Limited...
- 4- Excessive Bleeding is a condition in which the body bleeds excessively.
- 5- Numbness of the lips.